Here is description of PatTrick basic functions:
- Size – the size of cells depending on the image resolution.
- Alt – alternative way for cells mixing.
- Step – how far can jump the cell out of default position, depending on the cell size.
- Short – sets the Step parameter in pixels, useful for Pattern and Line modes.
- Square/Circle – cell form selection.
- Mosaic/Pattern/Line/Nightmare/Pixel – different modes of cells calculation.
- Blur – enables simple motion blur effect for some cells.
- Break – breaks the cell size into pieces to create glitch effect.
- Mix – random blending mode for each cell.
- H-Shift, V-Shift – shifting cell jump direction horizontally and vertically.
- Red/Green/Blue – channel for horizontal and vertical shifting map.
If you have any questions regarding the filter, please contact me. I would be grateful for feedback.