How to install *.8bf filter in Adobe Photoshop?
- Just copy “.8bf” filter file into the “plug-ins” subfolder inside Adobe Photoshop directory, for example: c:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\
- After restarting the application, you will find the new plugin on the Filter menu.
How to install *.8bf filter in IrfanView?
- Open the image using IrfanView.
- Press Ctrl+K, or select menu item: “Image > Adobe 8BF PlugIns > Filter Dialog”(in older versions: “Image > Effects > Adobe 8BF filters”). In the appearing dialog press the “Add 8BF filters” button and choose the folder or file where filter is located.
- Select the filter and press the “Start selected filter” button.
How to install *.8bf filter in other software?
- Please follow the link.
For now the filter work stable only for 32-bit software. If you have a problems with the Photoshop compatibility, you can always download 32-bit IfranView (it’s freeware) and use the filter on it.